How do I set up Domain Forwarding?
- Click here to login to your account
- Enter your domain name in the Jump to Domain box, select Domain
Registration Service from the dropdown list and click on the
'>>' icon. Scroll down or click on the Domain Forwarding tab
on the right of the screen.
- Click on the Manage Domain Forwarding, and complete the
information in the boxes (see below).
- Once completed, click Save.
- URL Masking: when enabled, visitors to the domain name will be
forwarded to your destination website; however the URL in their
browser address bar will remain the same.
- Sub Domain Forwarding: you can forward any visitor from a
domain to a subdomain. For example,
http://payments.your-domain-name.com will be successfully
- Path Forwarding: Enables you to forward not only other
domain names to your website, but also all paths associated with
the website. Thus, if you forward
http://destination-domain-name.com and you enable Path
Forwarding for it, then
http://your-domain-name.com/index/index.html would be
http://destination-domain-name.com/index/index.html and so
here to find more help on our KnowledgeBase site